Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Calm in Chaos!


"Somewhere in your make-up there lies sleeping, the seed of achievement which, if aroused and put into action, would carry you to heights, such as you may never have hope to attain."

- Napoleon Hill, from his groundbreaking book "Think and Grow Rich".

Taken from Mastin at The Daily Love.com

I've been writing about all the change that's been happening in my life lately. I've just moved into a beautiful house with some of the folks from Café Gratitude here in LA.

I've been stressing about this move for a couple weeks - why? I don't like change. But, today I moved and arrived in my new home and all the stress went away. This move, and many other changes in my life - has once again taught me a very important principle of life.

As I sit here in my new home, feeling totally safe, totally calm and in full appreciation of this welcomed change in my life, I remember, yet again this principle.

I call this principle the Trust Principle. Basically, the Trust Principle is this: trust that everything is working out for your best interest and aim to keep the peace of mind during the process that you would have at the end of it once it does work out.
Wait, huh?

What I'm saying is, time and time again we go through change and stress out. Most times, it always works out for the best and sometimes even better than we imagined. And once we get to the end and find resolution, we are at peace. My goal is to have and keep that peace WHILE I'm going through the "stressful" change. The Trust Principle is a way of being that just Trusts that the changes we're going through are sent from The Uni-verse and for our best interest. So, instead of choosing stress as our response, we choose trust. Instead of freaking out, we remain calm. Instead of assuming the worst, we choose to assume that this change is GRACE and as such, assume the BEST.

This is the Trust Principle in action: to be going through a stressful change and to hold a space of trust within you that all is well. It may feel weird at first, especially because a lot of your friends, family and society will probably be freaking out, too. So, today, take a step back - don't assume the worst. No, assume the best. Declare the changes of your life as Grace in action and are actually ANSWERS to your prayers, instead of punishments or negative turn of events.

When we are firmly rooted in Trust, The Uni-verse can work through us in amazing ways that we will only truly understand after the fact. So, let the change come. Let the confusion come. Let all things new come. And hold a center of Trust throughout it all. Imagine it working out perfectly or even better and choose to remain in that calm place during the chaotic change.

This is the Trust Principle. Use it from now on and watch the miracles of Grace unfold in your life.

Love,

Mastin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment