Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mother's Day with EVER-G!


For millions of people around the world, Mother’s Day is one of the most special on the calendar.  It’s the day that most celebrate all the things their Moms, Grandmother’s, Aunt’s and Surrogate Mom’s have done for them over the years.

Reggae Icon, EVER-G has released a song in celebration of his Mom and all mothers around the world called “Miss Beautiful!”

Taken from his CD entitled ‘Independence,’ EVER-G loving lays out the reasons why his Mom is beautiful which is a sentiment echoed by many.  The icon sings:  "dearest Mother / I Love you / always have / always will ... thank you for caring when no one else cared / I thank you for listening when I needed an ear / thank you for loving me / freely and unconditionally / for as long as I live / you will always be / Miss Beautiful to me ...."

“My Mom has always been so supportive of my career.  She was there with me at my first performance, so I feel I have to sing a song just for her so she knows how much she means to me.  I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for my Mom!”

The song was widely released today to thousands of DJ’s across the L3 Music Distribution network.  DJ Wiz, from CHRY 105.5 FM feels the song is one that “can be played at all times of the year, not just Mother’s Day,” while Tony Carr in the Washington DC area says his listeners are “huge fans of EVER-G’s so this song will receive a lot of play!”  In the UK, Sir Daddy D from Reggae4Us.com applauds EVER-G for making this song saying “we need more music to celebrate women and all the good they do for us men.”

In additional EVER-G news, the Icon has been performing consistently for the past month.  This past weekend he performed at the MP Island CafĂ©, which will be followed by performances at the Yorktown Pub on May 1st, Plaza Azteca on May 5th and the Buckroe Beach Reggae Festival on May 7th.  The Icon is also racking up votes at the Virginia Reggae Music Awards website (http://www.virginiareggaeawards.com/votes/all/).  Voting ends on May 13th, 2011, and the awards will be held on May 14th at East Queen’s Way & King Street downtown Hampton, Virginia.

Download “Miss Beautiful” by clicking here!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment